I Need To Be Conquering Lands Because That’s What I Was Born To Do - Ace Nigerian Artiste, Bvc Square, Reveals

 


'The Goat' crooner had made the declaration in a post on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Yesterday, talented Nigerian Artiste, Bvc Square, took to his Instagram handle to share several luxury photos of himself, adding that he very much knows his purpose here on Earth: '...conquering lands...not cuddle and watch Netflix...'


"I don’t know bout the next life but in this one, the term “relaxation” will always be alien to me…. I don’t understand it and I don’t want to because mundane things bores me tf out, I need constant chaos in my life, I need to be conquering lands because that’s what I was born to do, not cuddle and watch Netflix, I’d throw up if I was doing that. Lol."


As expected, a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him - here's an excerpt.


Kivcine, 'You be Andrew tate fan...no lie.'; Cool_collection5, '😎😎.', among others.



Comments