2023 Edition: Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius' Photos At 'Umu Igbo Unite' Sparks Lovely Comments On Instagram

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had shared photos of himself in a post on his social media handle, thereby spurring fans to drop nice words, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Taking to his verified Instagram handle a couple days ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a number of luxury photographs of himself, even as he talked about his joy being of Igbo origin.


"Kickoff day 1 of @umuigbounite Convention Oakland California.

Being born Igbo is one of the sweetest things that gives me natural joy each time I remember being an ONYE IGBO! A core one!


"I am so happy to see our people come together to learn, network, and bond for the next 4 days here in California.

I love what @umuigbounite is doing, bringing us together from all over the country.


"7 years ago, when I founded @voiceoftheeast, my vision was to bring Ndi Igbo together to chat a new path that will especially get development to Igboland.

As a personal policy, all my Investments in Nigeria have to be in Igboland because I believe charity begins at home, which is why our company started the #BUILDINIGBOLAND Campaign!


"If you are an Igbo person, you are very fortunate and should be very proud because you are amongst the 1% of this World!

My beautiful outfit was designed by @izora_lifestyle

I am Igbo and proud!

#Igboamaka."


Checks by our reporter reveals that a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him.


Coach_georgie, 'Great men of the east.'; Duchessnena, 'Odogwu.', among others.



Comments