More Fans Express Deep Confidence In Jeho's Musical Prowess As He Shares Video Of Live Performance

 


The Afropop Singer had shared a video of himself, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In a post on his Instagram handle Tuesday, June 13, 2023, celebrated Pop Artiste, Jeho, shared a video of himself treating fans to a great performance, even as he added an inspiring piece.


"Me and the team pulled up to @passdaaux two days ago not knowing what to expect! @sirchuckus had me hyped I had to throw in a freestyle at the end of my slot!

Few days prior @chrisdelacruzzz told me i need to dance more, so here you go bro!! 😂


"I REALLY HOPE I BEAT MY FEET THE RIGHT WAY! DONT WANT SMOKE 😂

🎥 @ab1musa

Shoutout to the team at @passdaaux @olumide301 @haziemusa @prima_thedistrict and dj @kiddkilasi."


As expected, a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to drop lovely emojis - here's an excerpt.


Ayotemimusic, '🔥🔥🔥.'; Allegra.bgbb, 'Show 👋.', among others.



Comments