Bvc Square Speaks On Having Written Over 180 Songs, Says 'If I Had A Chance To Do Something Else I’d Still Choose Music Everyday'
The talented Entertainer had revealed that he loves writing songs, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Bvc Square is arguably one of the most talented Artiste in Nigeria today. The Music Act has several songs to his name, including 'S3x'
Taking to his Instagram handle a few minutes ago, the Creative shared a number of stunning pictures of himself, adding that he has written well over 180 songs - will always choose music again and again.
"I write so much music, I have close to 180 unreleased songs, if I had a chance to do something else I’d still choose music everyday of the week and twice on Sundays… No matter how much I’ve tried I’m unable to gaslight myself into thinking I’m human but humans don’t do what I do, I’m not crazy, I’m just the nigga who makes good music."


Comments
Post a Comment