Your Success Inspires Me To Work Hard For My Own Goal - Mentee Tells Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
The Blockchain Entrepreneur had talked about the huge profit his mentees make monthly, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared several screengrabs of the profit mentees in his inner circle are making, even as he invited others to join.
"I gave a signal on my page some days ago, and this happened!!!
"If you want to join the next set of crypto millionaires I'm raising...
"Send a DM with the word INNER CIRCLE and I'll give you more details."
Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to drop nice words.
Stainlezz_1805, 'Always on this page for crypto update. So genuine and updated.'; Izupacko28, 'Your successes inspire me to work hard for my own goals. So proud of you my broski.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment