You Have Been The Best. I Always Thank My Friends For Introducing You To Me - Mentee Tells Gaius

 


The Entrepreneur had talked about helping fans make more money, thereby spurring them to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.

Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'
 
Taking to his verified Instagram handle a couple days ago, the multi-award winning Entrepreneur informed his fans that he's looking for a few persons to show how to make $10,000 in the next 30 days.

"I AM LOOKING FOR JUST 10 people with a Capital of at least $100 who want make at Least $10,000 in the Next 30 days using a handsfree Trading BOT @tatspaceapp & it's Affiliate System!

"All you need is
1. $150 subscription fee
2. $100 Trading capital
3. Ability to use your profit testimony to help others get started also.
4. Attend a weekly class with me where I teach you strategies to win in the Business!

"If this is you just DM me I am Ready with $150 and I will add you!
Only serious people please.

"If you want to talk to people who joined me here too less than 1 month ago and have been making profit then ask the following persons tagged
@amg_01lazino @imo__le @ayinormiracle @ajeh.patrick."

Our reporter gathered that a user identified as Cassidythaicon, extolled him - here's an excerpt.

"You have been the best. I always thank my friends so much for introducing you to me..."



Comments