Talented Nigerian Artiste, Jaydee, Reveals His 2023 Goal, Says 'I Am Going To Live, Learn, And Grow In A Large Way'
The budding Entertainer had made the statement during the occasion of his birthday, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Although little to no information is available in the public domain about, Jaydee, our reporter gathered that he's an Artiste and has several cover songs to his name, including Davido's 'Over Dem'.
Taking to his Instagram handle Saturday, June 10, 2023, the Creative shared a stunning photograph of himself on the occasion of his birthday, even as he revealed his one goal 2023.
"Another year older, another year of incredible experiences. Happy birthday to me! This coming year, I am going to live, learn and grow in a large way. I am going to discover my dreams, and bravely take one step each week towards turning those dreams into my reality. I am good enough. I am strong enough."


Comments
Post a Comment