I Dey With You Big Time Star - Fan Expresses Admiration For 'Hood Messiah' Crooner, Nuelz

 


The celebrated Music Act had in a social media post talked about what to expect from him - fans seem excited, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


Saturday, June 10, 2023, Nigerian Artiste, Nuelz, informed his followers that he's not a newbie in the music industry, even as he talked about his forthcoming musical project.


"(in Davido’s voice)Gbedu dey body,I’ve been doing this,e don teyy!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŽถWhatever you do,hope say you dey make the raba⁉️


Championz get ready to stream at an all-time high soonest ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.Gonna be dropping “Put Your Hands Up” ft. @234_nova and “Bad Boy Drama”,by yours truly๐Ÿ’€,before the month runs out.Tell a friend to tell a friend!Pre-save links soon!"


Pokovirtuousblog learnt that his followers wouldn't keep mum as they've since taken to the comments to drop nice words.


Fanzaustine, 'I dey with you big time star.'; Yg_127, 'Done ♥️๐Ÿ”ฅ.', among others.



Comments