Odogwu Doings! Kudos - IG Users Hail Talented Nigerian Emcee, Sammycfr

 



The Compere had shared several cute photographs of himself, added an inspiring nugget, Pokovirtuousblog can report.

In a post on his Instagram handle December 2022, budding Nigerian Event Host, Sammycfr, shared a number of luxury pictures of himself, even as he added a piece on success.

"Keep working, Keep pushing, and don’t let anyone tell you there’s a limit to what you can achieve.

"Yes, you might not look like it now, it might take time but one day, you will prove them wrong.

"Let me quickly tell you this, I didn’t just show up here, I have had my down moments, laughed at, looked down on, written off, but i never backed out and God keeps showing up for me.

"So keep pushing and keep working; One day you will thank yourself for not giving up.

"I’m Bello Saheed O. popularly known as Mc Sammycfr, I’m Nigeria No1 QualityMC
#bellanaijaweddings #mcinekiti #mcinjos #mcinabuja #mcinabeokuta #lekkievents."

Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of his fans have since taken to the comments to extol him.

Bishopdickson_, ' 🔥🔥🔥.'; Comediansammycfr_, 'Odogwu doings. Kudos Sammy.', among others.



Comments