Morah's Performance Of His Trending Single, 'Morah', At Fela's Shrine Sparks Sweet Words On Instagram
The budding Nigerian Artiste had shared a video of himself performing at the venue, thereby spurring fans to hail him.
Taking to his Instagram handle a couple days ago, talented Nigerian Artiste, Morah, shared a video of himself treating the audience (at Fela Shrine) to a great performance, even as he talked about the money he won.
"My first time performing at Fela shrine last night and I won 20k with my hit song Morah ,
GOD I am grateful π.
"@dj_drstep thanks so much
@wfdj_yanyan01 God bless you forever
Thanks to Fela shrine Manager
We just getting started
#Morahπ΅
I love you all π."
Pokovirtuousblog learnt that a slew of his fans have since taken to the comments to express admiration for his musical prowess.
Lekuzyybit, 'Keep shining.'; Official_djladi, 'We heading to the top bro.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment