The Chairperson Wealth Nxtion, had shared photos of himself at the ELC UK Parliament edition, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on his verified Instagram handle a few hours ago, celebrated British-Nigerian Political Consultant, Daniel Ogoloma, shared several stunning pictures of himself at the ELC UK Parliament edition, adding that he spoke about the new generation of Nigeria.
"Yesterday at the ELC’s UK Parliament edition was amazing!! We had lots of amazing speakers from @dorothy.adu_mfum who leads @lawcity_ to @jaydetedwards a grassroots politician in London to name a few. However, I must say the debate segment was also extremely powerful.
"Of course, I was a speaker and I spoke about the new generation Nigeria. During my speech I made my stance clear, the system has failed in its pursuit to incorporate young people into government.
"I then gave a step by step plan on what I believe are the necessary steps needed to filter in more young & credible leaders into the system to ensure that government becomes more relatable and impactful.
Watch out for a short clip soon.
DCO."
Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that a plethora of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him - here's an excerpt.
Demolar_star, 'An icon...a legend'; Renewedhope_2023, 'Your capacity is on a different level. You make us proud. Sensational', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment