The renowned Youth Advocate had shared his speech at the ELC UK Parliament on his social media handle - fans seem to love it, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on his verified Instagram handle yesterday, CEO New Generation Africa, Daniel Ogoloma, shared a video of his speech at the ELC UK Parliament edition titled, 'Next Gen', even as he added a short piece to it.
"Check out my speech at ELC’s UK Parliament Edition titled ‘Next Gen’.
"I have never been a member of any political party. Rather, I have supported individuals in the UK and Nigeria whom I believe have what it takes to move their constituency, state or country forward, regardless of age, gender, tribe, or religion.
"@tobiadegboyega_ has always emphasized to me the importance of having a younger, more prosperous Nigeria. I believe young Nigeria can happen, in fact, it’s already happening. Are you ready?
DCO."
Our reporter gathered that a plethora of his followers have since thronged the comments to express admiration for him.
I_influence_smc, 'Thanks for fighting for the youths always'; Akintola.design, 'Inspiring and self-motivating. This is amazing. Thanks for this', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment