Some Persons Will Stay Broke For Life Because They Want A Guarantee On Every Opportunity - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The multi-award winning Entrepreneur also added that even our precious life has no guarantee, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'


Taking to his verified Instagram handle Thursday, April 20, 2023, the respected Businessman advised fans to quit looking to have guarantee on every opportunity before they take action, adding that even our precious life has no guarantee.


"Some persons will stay broke for life because they want a guarantee on every opportunity. I don't entertain those kinda people. If I had asked for a guarantee in 2011, when I bought Bitcoin for $35, my life won't be changed today.


"You see them say things like, 'Assure me that I am going to make money'; 'Assure me that Bitcoin price won't go down'; 'Assure me that if I have sex without condom with my wife she will get pregnant' - they seek assurance for everything.


"I don't entertain those kinda people when we all know even your precious life has no guarantee."



Comments