People Who Go Around Asking Too Many Questions About An Opportunity Will Never Make Reasonable Money - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
The respected Business Coach added that such folks shouldn't be added to the cryptocurrency business, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'
In a post on his Instagram story Thursday, April 20, 2023, the multi-award winning Entrepreneur revealed that folks who are too inquisitive about every opportunity lack the quality required to become rich.
"People who go around asking too many questions about an opportunity will never make reasonable money. Don't even bring them into the business because they are always in a hurry.
"I bought Bitcoin in 2011 and cashed out first $1m profit in 2017. Many persons I know would rather have sold at $100.
"Now you see why I said I win in almost everything that needs patience."


Comments
Post a Comment