First Million In 90 Days Training [Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius]: More IG Users Express Deep Readiness, Echoes 'I Want It'

 


The renowned Businessman had talked about training people to become millionaires - they seemed to love it, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle a few minutes ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a nice photograph of himself, even as he talked about an upcoming training that is sure to make his followers wealthy.


"Dear Family,

I have heard you loud and clear.

I asked if you wanted me to put together a training where you'll learn how to make your first million in 90 days...


"I said if I see 200 replies, I will put something together...

And we had over 900 replies!!! (swipe for proof)


"I've spoken to my team and we are putting something together.

Stay glued to this page and turn on post notifications so you don't miss out."


Checks by our reporter revealed that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to express readiness to learn.


Amber_uju, 'If we no stay glued to this page, where again we wan go?'; Nasridamos, 'I want it chief', among others.



Comments