The budding Nigerian Music Act had shared a number of cute photos of himself, thereby spurring followers to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on his Instagram handle a few weeks ago, promising Nigerian Artiste, Omo London, shared an inspirational story of his [about his high school days], even as he added lovely pictures of himself.
"One of my happiest day had to be earlier this year I walked into my Sec school teacher 👨🏫 He said he uses me as an inspiration n lessons to his students…🥺
"Looking at where I come from, after sec school I made a decision to give my family a graduate n pursue my music dreams alongside.
"I believe that where you’re from shouldn’t be a reason you can’t become what you’re destined to,,
It not over yet! Haven’t even started!
The whole world will marvel at my glory🤲.
"House Wife video soon🔥🔥
@donjazzy @mreazi @mi_abaga @mufasatundeednut
#OmoLondon #studiorat #tbiytcep #goviral."
Our reporter gathered that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him.
Whyte0, 'Fine boy, God would take you places; Call_me_nuclear, 'Studio rat', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment