Agba Baller - More Fans Gushes Over Talented Nigerian Artiste, Ever Real

 


The Nigerian Music Act had shared several nice photos of himself, talked about his trending extended play, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his Instagram handle a few days ago, talented Nigerian Entertainer, Ever Real, shared a number of stunning pictures of himself, even as he talked about his extended play, 'Doped Up'.


"Baba God! We Dey Stan 🙌🏽

As you Dey make the Plan 📝

And you Dey Execute ✅

Na your hand e Dey 🙏🏽


"I Dey top for my game 💯

I Dey try for my lane 🙅🏽‍♂️

I Dey take my blame 👌🏽

I Dey shine for my shame ✨

Go listen to “It’s Time” on the EP… Trust me you would love et 🤍💥

#AiiEver #DopedUp #EverReal."


As expected, a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to drop nice words - here's an excerpt.


Heropaydd999, 'Agba baller'; Oloba_0304, 'Much love', among others.



Comments