Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Speaks On His 'Africans In Diaspora Business/Dinner Tour', Says 'Over 5,700 People Have Registered'
The renowned Businessman had made the disclosure in a post on his social media handle - fans seemed to love it, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on his verified Instagram handle in the wee hours of today, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, talked about his upcoming event, 'Africans in Diaspora Business/Dinner Tour', stating unequivocally that over 5,700 people have registered.
"I can’t wait to meet you.
Register for your Country on www.africansdiaspora.events
Link on my bio.
"5,700 people have registered for my Africans in Diaspora business/dinner tour.
Over 700 in UK alone
Over 2,000 in Indonesia.
"I have done events in 7 countries before 2022 but this time I am coming with more
Register on www.africansdiaspora.events."
As expected, a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to express deep admiration for him - here's what they are saying.
Goodnewsday23, 'May God give you strength on this project'; Chima_daniels, 'Goodluck to you boss', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment