Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Reveals The One Secret To His Success, Says 'Once Am 20% Ready, I Take A Jump'

 


The renowned Businessman had harped on the need not to take action only in 'perfect state', Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'


Taking to his Instagram story Thursday, April 20, 2023, the multi-award winning Entrepreneur advised his followers against taking action only when they're 100% ready.


"One primary personal attribute that has fastened my success is that I have never been 80% prepared to do anything. Once I am 20% ready, I take a jump hoping the parachute will open on my way down.


"I have never done anything really 80% planned. I have always lived by 'take the first step and the next step will be determined after you move your first leg."'



Comments