The Money I Make From Crypto Is Funding My Other Passions - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Brags
The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had harped on the need to make money (first) before chasing one's passions - fans gushes, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on his verified Instagram handle a couple days ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, harped on the need to make money (from another activity), even as one chases his passion.
"I was passionate about a lot of things before crypto.
But when I saw the huge potential with crypto trading, I had to calm down, learn it and go in full-time.
"Today, the money I make from crypto is funding my other passions.
Follow the money first, then you can do passion later.
Comment "💯" if you agree with me."
As expected, followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him - here's an excerpt.


Comments
Post a Comment