Music Lovers Express Deep Satisfaction For Nelobaebay's Cover Of Pheelz's EP, 'Pheelz Good', Drop Fire Emojis

 


The talented Nigerian Artiste had shared an audio of his cover song of Pheelz's latest EP, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In a post on his Instagram handle an hour ago, promising Nigerian Music Act, Nelobaebay, shared an audio of his cover song for Pheelz's trending EP, 'Pheelz Good', even as he appreciated fans.


"I just added my vocals to this beautiful song by @pheelzgood and it "PHEELZ LIKE SUMMER ALREADY"


"I'm also using this medium to thank everyone playing my song "Tele mi lo ile"

It has garnered 50k plays on @audiomack and so far I have been featured on two in house playlist!!!

Thank you so much,

Link in my bio!!

#linkinmybio #pheelz #pheelzgood #pheelzmrproducer #afrobeats #afrobeats #pop #newsongsoon."


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that music lovers seem to love the cover song - here's an excerpt.


Lexzyben, 'Light 🔥🔥'; Theayodejii, ' 🔥🔥🔥', among others.



Comments