Music Lovers Express Deep Satisfaction For Biola Yakubu's 'Yahweh I've Come', Drop Fire Emojis

 


The budding Nigerian Music Act had shared a video of his trending single, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


In a post his Instagram handle a few weeks ago, promising Nigerian Artiste, Biola Yakubu, shared a video of his latest musical piece, 'Yahweh I've Come', even as he mentioned his team members.


"BE BLESSED AS you listen to 'YAHWEH I'VE COME which is now out YPUTUBE and STREAMING on all PLATFORMS.

Thanks to God for making this possible.


"Great love to the Team

BGV @_suu3_

BGV @Anne_Pheli

Drums @masterife

Guitarist @akande_dav_

Keyboard @arurdayje.


"Visuals and Sound

@sun_street_recording_studios

Post Production

@brandedyouthtv."


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him.


Arurdayje, ' 🔥🔥🔥'; Officialadebisiademola, 'I have come to bless', among others.



Comments