Lovely Messages As Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Takes Delivery Of Art Painting From A Talented Nigerian Artiste

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had shared photos of the painting, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared several photographs of an art painting by a talented Nigerian Artiste, Nickmark Arts, even as he expressed gratitude.


"I just received this beautiful Art Painting of me by @nickmarkarts at my Miami home, and I love it.

I appreciate all the time and Efforts put into making this and I am very appreciative of Nick and the Enermous Talents of Young Nigerians.

This painting was sent from Lagos to Miami and delivered the same week.

Patronise him for any painting of Choice on his page."


As expected, a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for it - here's an excerpt.


Alisha.alli, ' Lovely ♥️♥️'; Juliet_ben230, 'It's so beautiful', among others.



Comments