I'm Still Making Millions In Crypto With The Knowledge I Learnt From You Sir, Mentee Tells Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had invited followers to join his inner circle, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle a few days ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, talked about the profit mentees in his mentoring program are making.

 

"I am looking for only 5 serious people who I'll bring into my inner circle for the next 1 year and show them practical ways I'm creating wealth using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.


"I don't want unserious and unmotivated people who will not implement what I teach and abuse the privilege of being in my inner circle...


"So this is not a free training...

You'll have to make an investment to get into my inner circle.

AND IT'S NOT EXACTLY CHEAP


"But just to give you context, my students make anything between $10,000 - $100,000 monthly.


"If you'd like to join the next set of millionaires who are building wealth with crypto, DM me "Inner Circle" and I'll reach out to you with details."


Our reporter learnt that as a slew of his followers took to the comments to express admiration for him, a user identified as High_boss1, stated that his 'inner circle' has helped him become a millionaire.


"I'm still making millions in crypto with the knowledge I learnt from you sir."



Comments