I'm Passionate About Sharing My Knowledge With The Next Set Of Crypto Millionaires, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had made the statement in a post on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'
In a post on his Instagram story a couple days ago, the multi-award winning Businessman informed his followers that he's very much passionate about helping people win in the cryptocurrency industry, even as he invited them to join his inner circle.
"I paid someone to show me how Bitcoin and crypto works some years ago...
"Today I have created a fortune with that knowledge.
"That's why I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge with the next set of crypto millionaires.
"Do you want to be one of them? DM me 'inner circle'


Comments
Post a Comment