IG Users Express Deep Love For Celebrated Nigerian Writer, Osamase Ekhator, Says 'So Handsome'

 


The 'I Am You' author had shared several cute photos of himself, talked about his birthday, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In a post on his Instagram handle a few weeks ago, talented Nigerian Author, Osamase Ekhator, shared a number of stunning pictures of himself, even as he talked about his birthday.


"2️⃣8️⃣ - Proud of every lesson I learned at 27. Excited for every blessing I receive at 28 πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

. πŸ“Έ: @flippedmyscript

. πŸ“@kelloggschool @northwesternu

#iamyou #poemofinstagram #blackpoetry #poets #poetrycommunity #poem #poemoftheday #poetry #poetic #poetryisnotdead #poems #poet #blackexcellence #blackboyjoy #amazon #Boston #book #explorepage #artgallery #art #michaeljordan #jordan #authorsofinstagram #author #newbook #newrelease #chicago #northwesternuniversity #kellogg #birthday."


As expected, a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to drop nice words.


_marcus_carvalho, 'So handsome'; Leahraetavares, 'Let's goooo πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯', among others.



Comments