I Want To Be Like You When I Grow - IG User Tells Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had shared a video of himself talking about cryptocurrency, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle a few hours ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a video of himself talking about cryptocurrency, his inner circle.


"In this video, I have shared 6 Risks associated with cryptocurrency.

I don't just talk about making profits and gains. There are also risks associated... Just like every other business.

Stay informed and profitable.


"P.S - If you want me to personally show you how I'm creating using crypto, then you should join my Inner circle.

DM me "INNER CIRCLE" and I'll reach out to you with more details."


As a slew of his followers took to the comments to express admiration for him, a user identified as Fredrickhush, stated that he'd like to be like him.


"Thank you chief. I want to be like you when I grow."



Comments