I Interact With Over 2,000 People In My DM Every Week, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had talked about helping people become rich - they seemed ready, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle in the afternoon hours of today, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a nice picture of himself, even as he talked about teaching people how to become wealthy.


"Dear Family,

I interact with a lot of you in DM's every week.

Over 2,000 people...

The ones who are buying my trainings

The ones subscribing for the BOT

The ones asking me for one form of assistance or the other...


"I've been thinking about how I can do something for my followers who can't afford my trainings because they are not exactly Cheap.


"I want to hold a training with a few people where I'll teach you different skills that can make you at least 1 million naira in the next 90 days.


"It's not going to be free because people don't value free things, but I'll make it affordable for everyone.

Let me know if you want it in the comments.


"Comment "I WANT IT"

If I see up to 200 comments, then I'll put it together and bring you more information."


As expected, a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to show readiness.


Doubleclasswearz, 'I want it. God bless you sir'; Yo_6ixx, 'I want it', among others.



Comments