Birthday Felicitations: The Billionaire Vibe; More Life Brother, IG User Tells Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had appreciate fans for wishing him a happy birthday (yesterday) - they dropped lovely comments, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
In a post on his verified Instagram handle a few hours ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a cute video of himself vibing, even as he expressed gratitude to fans for the birthday felicitations - he clocked 35 yesterday.
"I want to specially thank all of you my friends who celebrated with me yesterday.
"I spent the whole day in Transit but I am now back to Maimi and ready to host a small birthday party for close friends today; if you are in Miami and want to attend, kindly DM me and I will get my manager to send you an invite.
I appreciate all of you my friends."
Our reporter learnt that a slew of his fans have since taken to the comments to extol him.
U.b_soft, 'Chief doings'; Iammayzee, 'D billionaire vibe...more life brother', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment