Again, IG User Expresses Deep Admiration For Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Says 'You Are Doing Well'

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had shared a video of himself talking about cryptocurrency, thereby spurring fans to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle a few minutes ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a video of himself talking about cryptocurrency, even as he advised followers to stay informed and profitable.


"In this video, I have shared 6 Risks associated with cryptocurrency.

I don't just talk about making profits and gains. There are also risks associated... Just like every other business.

Stay informed and profitable.


"P.S - If you want me to personally show you how I'm creating using crypto, then you should join my Inner circle.

DM me "INNER CIRCLE" and I'll reach out to you with more details.

#gaiuschibueze #bitcoinchief #tatcoin #mogul."


As expected, a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him - here's an excerpt.


Oluwa.korea3, ' ♥️♥️♥️'; Samson.ayodele, 'You are doing well', among others.



Comments