The Person You Support Shows How You Think, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had reiterated his stand on the type of persons he connects with, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'


In a post on his Instagram handle in the morning hours of today, the multi-award winning Entrepreneur revealed that he doesn't have a plan to reconnect with persons he has blocked in the past, adding that what one thinks is known by who he/she supports.


"Every friendship or acquaintance I lost, blocked, or unfollowed during this election, I don't want to ever reconnect. The person you support shows how you think, and there are some persons and thoughts I don't need never again.


For a long time I see people's comments on other pages and block them before one day they follow me."



Comments