The promising Nigerian Artiste had shared a couple cute photos of herself on her social media handle - fans gushes, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on her Instagram handle a few days ago, talented Nigerian Singer, Toyin Ogunniyi, shared a couple stunning photographs of herself, even as she added Bible verses.
"Seek him diligently and you will find him. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/jer.29.11-12.NIV
#explore #fyp #weprayandslay #explorepage✨ #foodforthought #biblequotes #bibleverses."
As expected, followers have since taken to the comments to drop several love emojis.
_stuntpro, '🙌'; Adebayoi4595, '♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment