This New Year...Your Hands Will Handle Your Visions - Renowned Nigerian Brand Strategist, Gidyon Thompson, Prays For Dreamers
The respected Brand Consultant also prayed that they manifest things that'll impact this generation - fans dropped lovely comments, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.
Taking to his Instagram handle Sunday, January 1, 2023, Co-founder Brandversation, Gidyon Thompson, prayed for his followers to have a prosperous year, adding that he would that they 'handle their visions'.
"This new year, your eyes will see what you’ve been believing God for, your hands will handle your visions, you will move from your subconscious into your conscious reality every good thing you’ve always wanted.
"This year you are manifesting. Not just for you , but manifesting things that will impact this generation.
Happy New year."
Checks by our reporter revealed that his followers have since taken to the comments to wish him a happy new year, pray for him.
Fns_se, 'Yes!! This is my reality 🔥. Best of the new year to you and yours chief'; Jaylanreabraham, 'Mehn I love your execution. I'm so proud to know you brother. I know you'll have a great year', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment