Sometimes Your Location Determines Your Allocation - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Talks Success
The successful Businessman had made the statement during a Q&A session, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'
Yesterday, the multi-award winning Entrepreneur held a Question-And-Answer session with his followers on his Instagram story. During the exercise, a fan revealed intention to leave the country, lamenting that its been hard for him to make money here [Nigeria] - that spurred the Coach to make the statement.
Gaius' Question: How do you plan to make money this year?
Follower's Response: I'm leaving naija o, it's obvious I can't make money here, yeah I've tried.
Gaius' Advice: Awww! May God bless wherever you're going. I had to leave too. Sometimes your location determines your allocation. If you need help or advice to relocate, reach out to KB_travel_agency.


Comments
Post a Comment