New Year Resolution: 2023 Is My Year And I'm With Tatcoin, IG User Tells Creator, Gaius Chibueze Ngene

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had wished fans a happy new year, thereby spurring them to drop lovely comments, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Taking to his Instagram handle yesterday, Tatcoin founder, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared several lovely photos of himself, even as he talked about giving one of his followers $100 - who comments '2023 is my year'.


"Happy New Year!

I am giving $100 New Year Give Away to one of my Followers who comments 2023 is my Year .

Comment “ 2023 is my Year “ and Check your Dm!"


As expected, followers have since taken to the comments to drop nice words - here's what they are saying.


Collinzgodson, 'A very big man to the last slide - I claim it all'; Millz_99, '2023 is my year and I'm with Tatcoin', among others.



Comments