Music Lovers Gushes Over Boy Zeez's Trending Single, 'You And I', Says 'You Nailed This Track So Hard'
The talented Artiste had informed his fans that his song ['You And I'] is available for streaming, thereby spurring them to hail him, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In a post on his Instagram handle a few months ago, talented Nigerian Artiste, Boy Zeez, shared a motivational piece with his followers, even as he informed them that his single, 'You And I' is available for streaming.
"I present my first solo single to the to the world today. I am happy and I'm proud to say I feel every type of positive emotion known to mankind right now😩🦾❤️.
We've started the ride so try to enjoy the journey for this is for everyone, this is for the opposition, the unbelievers, the supporters and most importantly this is for YOU AND I🥺.
Link on my bio👾🦾."
As expected, a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to extol him - here's what they are saying.
Noblexeight, 'Dope sounds man. Weldone'; Omaksounds, 'Bro, you nailed this track so hard. My jbl go hear word for morning.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment