Life Have Always Had Ways To Make Me Realize That It Swings You To Your Future According To Your Past And Present Decisions - Nigerian Artiste, Delmo Tunez

 


The budding Entertainer had harped on the need to have a 'better thought' in order to have a 'better life' - fans gushes, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In a post on his Instagram handle a few days ago, talented Nigerian Artiste, Delmo Tunez, talked to his fans on the need to have a 'better thought', adding that it determines what becomes of one here on Earth.


"Life has always have ways to make me realize that it swings you to your FUTURE according to your past and present decisions. So I try every best of my ability to accept every outcome with positivity knowing that I get what I get all because of my past decisions and thoughts. 🍀


"Unwritten Rule: You become your day in day out thoughts!

Change your thoughts 💭

📽 @thisispurpl3

#afrobeats #lifecoaching #mondaymotivation."


Our reporter learnt that fans seemed to be very much satisfied with it - here's an excerpt.


Thisispurpl3, ' 🔥🔥'; Agodcalled6ix, 'Looking sharp my slime', among others.



Comments