It Is Obvious That Tinubu Is The Next President Of The Federal Republic, Says Nigerian Social Crusader, Bello Shagari
The Yarima of Shagari also stated that APC is very much prepared - tweeps reacted, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
In a post on his verified Twitter handle in the evening hours of yesterday, multi-award winning Nigerian Youth Advocate, Muhammad Bello Bala Shagari, informed his followers that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential flagbearer of APC, is very much likely to emerge the winner.
"We dey kampe! If APC wins we win together, if it doesn’t we take a break together.
But it is too obvious that Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic!"
As expected, tweeps have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts - here's an excerpt.
Laredo, 'Gbam, I am for Tinubu winning the presidential election but if God says he won't win, I am for whoever wins the election, if na Obi, we move, if na Atiku, we move. What I just want is a better Nigeria. I won't pray or wish the winner fails cos if he fails, I go suffer am'; Aly Bunxa, 'We dey together! If Tinubu wins we'll celebrate, if otherwise we'll celebrate democracy....
But it is too obvious that Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic!', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment