I Heard It Is Not Your Future If You're Pretending To Be Someone Else - Nigerian Afro Singer, Oromiku, Reveals

 


The young Entertainer had made the disclosure in a post on his social media handle - fans dropped comments, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his Instagram handle sometime last year, promising Nigerian Afro Singer, Oromiku, shared a number of luxury photos of himself, even as he harped on the need to stay original.


"I heard it is not your future if you are pretending to be someone else..... I do pure Afro, it is nothing similar to what you are listening to right now.... My first track "Yahuu Money" will be available on all streaming platforms soon..... I want you to be a part of this 🖤."


As expected, fans have since taken to the comments to tell the world how much they love him - here's what they are saying.


Remzo_1, ' 🔥🔥❤️'; Codiebvlck, 'My gee', among others.



Comments