I Don't Read The News; I Make The News, Says Veteran Nigerian TV Personality, Denrele

 


The famous Nigerian Event Host had shared several luxury photos of himself, even as he made the statement, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


Yesterday, multi-award winning Nigerian Media Personality, Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun, better known as Denrele, shared a number of photographs of himself on his verified Instagram handle, even as he revealed that he doesn't 'read the news', but 'makes the news'.


"I don't read the News, I make the News!

Too damn FRUITY! 🍇

Denrele, I LUV you BERRY much!

📸: @thedeltapaparazzi for @lushhairnigeria

Outfit: @bkslagos

P.S: Slide 6 says it all...

It's a "ME" Season, it's DENRELE'S Era! 🙌."


Checks by our reporter revealed that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to hail him.


Sammielle_couture, 'Fashion killer  🔥🔥🔥 ❤️❤️❤️❤️'; Xtarzzybill_, 'If I no love you who I go love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Denrele to the world ❤️', among others.



Comments