Headline Writing Skills: 'The King Of Marketing' - Mentee Gushes Over Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The accomplished Cryptocurrency Trader had in a social media post revealed how to succeed in the cryptocurrency industry - a fan seemed to love his caption, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In a post on his Instagram handle in the morning hours of today, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, talked to his followers on the need to join his inner circle (a one-year mentorship program) for just $1000 if they're looking to up their game trading cryptocurrencies - his caption drew the attention of many.


"ESTHER, TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES WE NEED TO TALK😮

Lying down here on my bed this morning, I was reminiscing what happened that I made the above statement to someone who I saw then when I was still doing boyfriend and girlfriend.


"Here is the gist, some years ago, when I started trading cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, the market was green. I was making a profit, but not enough, so I decided to learn more about TECHNICAL & FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS from someone who charged me $800 to teach me how to read the Chats and the perfect Entry and Exit Prices. If you trade cryptocurrencies, you will know that Entry and Exit points, knowing when to Buy & When to Sell, is very important in this business.


"Looking at the current market situation right now, you will see that many people are trapped because they didn't understand the best time to sell off Their Coins before the market starts dumping; this is a big problem, and this is what people in my inner circle enjoy, I tell them the best time to buy, the best time to sell off and take Their profit.

If you followed this page, you must have seen that on the 2nd of January, I created a small group called the “INNER CIRCLE” where I want to help a few of my Instagram friends make at least $10,000 monthly all through 2022. Over 100 persons have signed up in less than 20 days because they feel the fee which is $1000 for a yearly subscription, is very affordable when compared to the value they get for joining my “Inner Circle Group.”


"What do you benefit from by joining my “INNER CIRCLE.”?

👇

1. I add you to a group with other link minds, and I help guide you set your goals for 2023.

2. I teach you everything you need to know about Cryptocurrencies, like when to buy and sell.

3. I tell you of new coins to buy before they launch on Trading Exchanges; that's where big money is in this business.

4. We have a weekly class where I show you how to build a strong business on social media.

5. You can call me anytime you want to discuss how you can make more money using Social media.”

If you've read it to this place, all I want you to do now is send me a DM “I AM READY TO PAY” to my Instagram."


Our reporter gathered that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to extol him - here's an excerpt.


Iam_obillo_lolo, 'The king of marketing himself'; Lion_kingdoc, 'Idol ❤️'; Tobidinero, 'Your storytelling and hook is awesome. I'm learning', among others.



Comments