You Have To Dream Before You Can Achieve Your Goals - Nigerian Life Coach, Ayomide Shobowale

 


The Businessman had in a social media post harped on the need to dream big - fans seemed to love his piece, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.

Taking to his Instagram handle a few months ago, Nigerian Entrepreneur cum Life Coach, Ayomide Shobowale, spoke to his 7,280 followers on the need to dream big, even as he added photos.


"You have to dream before you can achieve your goals. Earlier this year, I kept asking myself questions about my purpose. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur and bring people together via services, so I decided to paint my vision into perspective with the help of my brother @ayy__o and it helped me see what I want to do with God's grace.

"It takes a lot of courage to share your goal with others, but when you live for a purpose bigger than yourself, you want to encourage others to pursue their ambitions as well. In order to achieve big things, we must not only Act, but also Dream; Plan, but also Believe. "I'd rather pray God-sized prayers and get half of it than pray small prayers and get all of it.” -Joyce Meyer
Proverbs 22:29 has a special place in my heart. ❤️🔐."

Our reporter learnt that followers have since taken to the comments to praise him.

_Iteoluwa_, 'I love this! Check out Habakkuk 2:2'; Thegarden_ng, 'As far as your eyes can see brother', among others.



Comments