The Average Person Listens, Sees And Says 'Let Me Think About It' - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Reveals

 


The Businessman had made the statement when he visited a renowned African-American Mindset Coach, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, celebrated Nigerian Miami-based Blockchain Entrepreneur, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a short video with theblackmentor, a famous Mindset Coach based in the U.S., even as he talked about his career journey, revealed the one habit of average people.


"The Average person listens, sees and says Let me “Think about it” But me I listen, see and Commit Immediately.

This is the difference between me and others.

In 2011 when a guy on Facebook told me about Bitcoin, I watched the 3 minutes long Youtube video he sent to me and immediately told him I was ready to buy.

I got Lucky and today the story is different.


"It's been an Amazing day here in Wisconsin seeing all this Amazing Real Estate properties controlled by @theblackmentor_ and I told him immediately “Let's put Pen 🖊️ to Paper, “I am ready to Commit”.

I am so excited.

Let's go,,,,."


As expected, followers have since taken to the comments to extol him - here's what they are saying.


Lifeofsheffy, 'E sure for you no be today'; Flo_wills, 'Congratulations both of you will make magic', among others.



Comments