Start 2023 By Simply Having Confidence In Yourself - It All Starts There, Says Nigerian Youth Advocate, Daniel Ogoloma

 


The renowned Entrepreneur had in a social media post advised fans to prioritize growth, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Daniel Ogoloma is the one respected Nigerian youth whose passion to 'liberate' African youths spurred him to launch the organization, New Generation Africa (a few years ago). The high-powered Youth Advocate was appointed Ambassador of Peace, Ecowas Commission Youth Council (EYC) 2021.


Taking to his Instagram handle yesterday, the Public Figure shared a couple cute photo of himself, even as he advised followers to learn to 'adapt to change', have self-confidence as 2023 approaches.


"Being able to adapt to change in environments, people, cultures etc will always be the highest level of intelligence. I learnt this growing up when moving counties and schools frequently as an adolescent due to mums work.


"Everywhere I ended up I never felt out of place, rather I was able to rise and grow wherever I was quite quickly…How does one adapt fast? Be confident! not many people are. Confidence (not arrogance), it keeps you ever ready for life’s experiences and it gives you that extra grit and resilience should you be met with obstacles.


"Back to adapting! It’s as simple as Albert Einstein coined it, “If you're not changing, you're not growing. If you're not growing, you're not being intelligent. Humans thrive in change and expansion”.

Start 2023 by simply having confidence in yourself, it all starts there."



Comments