Economic Uncertainty & Hardship: Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Reveals How To Make Money, Fans Concur

 


The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had shared the piece on his social media handle - fans concur, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Taking to his Instagram handle yesterday, Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, published a piece titled 'How To Make Money In This Time Of Economic Uncertainty & Hardship.' In the missive, the Bestselling Author shared vital 'facts' to enable one become wealthy.


"HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS TIME OF ECONOMIC UNCERTAINTY & HARDSHIP!

Inasmuch as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, inasmuch as I want only to share Positive and Motivating posts, I must admit that we are in difficult times the world over.


"The hardship and economic hard times are biting heavily, and people worldwide are reducing spending.

The purchasing power of an average person is heavily affected by the looming inflation and Global ECONOMIC PANDEMIC.


"The number of persons asking me for financial assistance daily has gone from 10 to 1,000 and still climbing.

I must admit late 2022 and early 2023 may be harder than the heavy Covid months of 2020.

Prepare yourself because 2023 won’t be funny financially.


"WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?



"1. If you are a BUSINESS person, Find out what people are spending on and position your business to benefit from it.

In these times of uncertainty, people only spend more on needs and less on wants, so make sure you are selling needs and not wants. Examples of NEEDS are food, Medicine, Shelter etc.


"2. If you are an INDIVIDUAL, look around you and see what you can offer that people will pay for. Get hot in-demand skills. I asked myself today what products or services are people ready to pay for now that their purchasing power is dwindling? I listed a few of them, and I will be sharing them with members of my INNER CIRCLE. to join my INNER CIRCLE, kindly Dm me.


"3. IF you have MONEY, find a way to double or increase it daily because Money is slowly losing value, and the only way to sustain what you have is if you double it.

One of the ways I double my MONEY is swing trade Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies.


"For example, I target making at least 20% profit on my MONEY every week using @TatspaceApp auto trader BOT that trades for me HANDSFREE. Send a dm to @tatspaceapp if you want to use the BOT.

Many other people I know, like my friend, SPLASH AKA @stingybaron, double thier MONEY using REAL ESTATE flipping & AIRBNB ETC.

HOW ARE YOU COPING ?"


Checks by our reporter revealed that followers have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts - they seemed to agree.


Sophix_natural, 'Not been easy but over here we focus on needs like you rightly stated'; Favyboo34, 'This is just the blunt truth. Next year won't be funny honestly', among others.



Comments