CEO Boundlesspay, Franklin Peters, Write Customers Christmas Message, Says 'Your Trust In Us Is Greatly Appreciated And We Are Committed To Continuing To Earn It Every Day'
The Entrepreneur had in a social media post expressed gratitude to his customers, wished them a merry Christmas - they reciprocated, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.
Taking to his Instagram handle a few hours ago, Serial Entrepreneur, Franklin Peters Odoemenam, better known as Blockchain Oracle, expressed gratitude to his customers, employees, clients and partners, even as he wished them a merry Christmas.
"As the CEO of Boundlesspay, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our employees, customers, clients and partners a very Merry Christmas.
"I am grateful for the support and loyalty of our customers and partners. I am excited to see what the future holds for us as we continue to work together. Your trust in us is greatly appreciated, and we are committed to continuing to earn it every day.
"As we look towards the new year, I am confident that we will continue to face and overcome any challenges that come our way. Together, we will work to make Boundlesspay even stronger and more successful in the years ahead.
"On behalf of everyone at Boundlesspay, I want to wish you all a holiday season filled with joy, love, and laughter. May the New Year bring you and your loved ones health, happiness, and prosperity."
Our reporter learnt that followers have since taken to the comments to praise him - here's what they are saying.
Diaryofdigitalhustler, 'Merry Christmas boss'; Its_mojeezy, 'Merry Christmas to you and your family', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment