Being Able To Adapt To Change In Environments, Cultures...Will Always Be The Highest Level Of Intelligence - CEO New Generation Africa, Daniel Ogoloma

 


The renowned Youth Advocate had in a social media post harped on the need to 'adapt to change' - fans seemed to agree, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Taking to his Instagram handle in the night hours of yesterday, CEO New Generation Africa, Daniel Ogoloma, advised his followers to learn to 'adapt to change', prioritize growth, even as he added a cute photograph of himself.


"Being able to adapt to change in environments, people, cultures etc will always be the highest level of intelligence. I learnt this growing up when moving counties and schools frequently as an adolescent due to mums work.


"Everywhere I ended up I never felt out of place, rather I was able to rise and grow wherever I was quite quickly…How does one adapt fast? Be confident! not many people are. Confidence (not arrogance), it keeps you ever ready for life’s experiences and it gives you that extra grit and resilience should you be met with obstacles.


"Back to adapting! It’s as simple as Albert Einstein coined it, “If you're not changing, you're not growing. If you're not growing, you're not being intelligent. Humans thrive in change and expansion”.

Start 2023 by simply having confidence in yourself, it all starts there."


Checks by our reporter revealed that followers have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts.


Kingtonynwose, 'Well said DCO'; _Afeezco, 'Hope in myself always', among others.



Comments