There Is Never A Problem-free Moment In Life -So Brace Up, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
The renowned Blockchain Entrepreneur had made the statement in response to a follower's question, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life'
Yesterday, the multi-award winning Businessman held a Q&A session with his followers on Instagram. During the exercise, a follower had sought to know how he overcame hard times after making his first $1million Dollars.
Question: "Before you made your first $1million Dollars, how do you overcome hard time?"
Answer: "Making $1million Dollars doesn't stop hard times. I woke up to hard times even this morning. For every level there is enough challenges or hard times waiting for you.
"Infact sometimes, I wish I could get rid of all the responsibilities that comes with this level and go live my quiet life in Rwanda.
"There is never a problem-free moment in life - so brace up."


Comments
Post a Comment