There Are Pillars That Sustain Fulfillment Irrespective Of Your Race, Tribe, Or Colour - Nigerian Life Coach, Rotiba Emmanuel Oluwagbenga
The Public Speaker had stated that we're all called to a great assignment - fans gushes, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Taking to his Instagram handle yesterday, People Development Expert, Rotiba Emmanuel Oluwagbenga, shared a nugget on how to maximize one's potential, even as he added a cute photograph of himself.
"As you walk into a new territory, Show up to the task when you see the green light 🚦. Swipe left >>>>>>>>
I feel excited about this new assignment already and it’s about to get bigger .
"There are pillars that sustains fulfillment irrespective of your race, tribe, or colour . I admit we all can’t be either pastors or speakers or coach but in the ecosystem of life I’m super convinced we all are called to a great assignment, the duty is to recognize that assignment and SHOW UP. My pillars are. I-D-A-R .
"DYL is coming 2023 and I’ll be working with amazing minds across the globe 🌎. This is me showing up, when I knock at your door 🚪, you better open up. So Swipe left let’s explore 🤝."
Our reporter gathered that followers have since taken to the comments to drop lovely emojis.
Sk_wurld, '❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️'; Tica90_, '👋👋👋👋', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment