There Are Just Few Stars From Where I Come From And I'm About To Become One Of Them - Budding Artiste, Tublaze
The talented Music Act had made the statement in a post on his social media handle - fans dropped nice comments, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Taking to his Instagram handle a few weeks ago, promising Nigerian Artiste of Niger Delta origin, Tublaze, stated that there are a handful of superstars from his region, adding that he's about to join the list.
"There are just few stars from where I come from and I’m about to become one of them!!
Accused Visuals 🎥🎥📺
Out November 11th!."
Fans wouldn't keep mum as they've since taken to the comments to extol him - here's an excerpt.
Shamedra10, 'You are looking so dope'; Ogduncanefi, 'Go hard man cuz you already a star talk less of become one of them', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment